Since all teepees are made-to-order, it takes a few days to cut, sew, inspect, and pack your order (depends on orders queue).
Pre-Designed Teepees are usually shipped in 2-7 days and Custom Teepees can take a bit longer. Shipping transit is typically 1-5 days, depending on your location.
With that said, we do understand “emergencies” like a fast-approaching birthday. If you do need your order sooner, reach out to us via phone, email or chat and we will do our best to accommodate. In most cases “rush requests” are shipped the next day.
We have kids ourselves, so we know how it goes… You select and purchase something that you think will be perfect for your child, but once you get it into your house, it’s just not working for one reason or another. Perhaps your toddler suddenly grew out of her “pink” phase, or perhaps you overestimated the available floor space in the playroom. Whatever the reason, you can return your items to us for a full refund, less the shipping cost.
We want you and your children to be 100% thrilled with your purchase. If you are not, please get in touch with us within 90 days of receiving your items, and arrange for a return. We will send you a return label, and we can provide you with easy instructions for how to send your items back.
Kids play hard. This is just a fact of life. We do want your kids to be able to thoroughly test out and enjoy their play teepee before deciding whether or not it’s a keeper. We fully expect to receive items that are a bit wrinkly, a bit dusty, or just generally “lived in.” This is totally fine!
We only ask a few things from our customers:
- Please return the items to us in the original box. Again, we will provide you with a new shipping label that you can attach.
- Please contact us so that we can provide you with helpful and easy return instructions.
- There are some conditions that would prevent us from accepting a return. Ripped, torn, or cut fabric, or any fabric that has been stained with a permanent substance such as markers or non-water-based paint cannot be returned.
- Keep in mind that some crayons and some allegedly “washable” markers sometimes contain dyes that will permanently discolor the fabric that we use, thus preventing a return.
- While the teepee is in your home, please care for it according to the care instructions printed on the label.
- Lastly, for obvious reasons, we are unable to accept any items that have been stained with bodily fluids. Kids are kids, and we know it happens, but we can’t accommodate items in that condition.
Please allow a few days for your returned item to be received and inspected. Once we have processed your return, we will issue a full refund less the shipping cost. Please allow approximately seven business days for the refund to post on your credit card statement, or to show up in your bank account.
A full refund (less shipping cost) will be granted on any undamaged items that are returned to us in the original box. If you need another box for the purposes of a return, please contact us so that we may ship you another one. The cost of the box and the shipment will be deducted from your refund amount.
We are happy to accept and process any returns that were bought directly through Teepee Joy. If you purchased one of our products through an outside source such as Amazon.com, or a retail location, your item is then subject to the return policies of those retailers. Your best bet is to contact those retailers directly, to find out how they process returns.